About Me

My photo
I am HIS little angel here for a greater cause.I am running this blog to hone my writing skill and widen my thoughts. I am very true to the title"The Mirror Image of my thoughts".

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I AM HAPPIER THAN THE HAPPIEST AND LUCKIER THAN THE LUCKIEST!!!

That is the happiest moment in my life,
the moment i saw my master first.

That is the most valuable gift i've got in my life,
the gift given by my master.

That is the only wealth i've in my life,
the knowledge given by master.

That is the deepest call in my life,
the call of the divine,master's.

That is the most handsome face i've seen in my life,
the face of my master.

That is the sweetest smile i've seen in my life,
the smile of my master.

That is the deepest eye,i've seen in my life,
the eyes of my master.

That is the most beautiful place i've seen in my life,
the heart of my master.

That is the only gaze that thrilled my life,
the love & care of my master.

Yes , i am sure i'm happier than the happiest &
luckier than the luckiest!!!

No comments: