About Me

My photo
I am HIS little angel here for a greater cause.I am running this blog to hone my writing skill and widen my thoughts. I am very true to the title"The Mirror Image of my thoughts".

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A message that made me think...

ITS A LENGTHY MSG BUT READ IT!!

Being SINGLE is always fun,no worries,no misery,no pain.....

BUT what if we have WORRIES,MISERY AND PAIN??..??

When we feel like we need someone who will give their shoulders to cry....

Someone who looks at you and say"You look beautiful today"..

Someone who holds your hand inside their's and say "i am here with you always"...

Someone who hugs you tight and say "miss u dear..takecare"...

And someone who brushes your lips gently and say"I LOVE YOU..".....


I really enjoyed reading this message. I always thought that single life rocks..no commitments...no worries..no pain..but...hmm... now i feel it is really nice to have that special someone in life..:)

4 comments:

Neethu said...

Cute sms 4 normal people lyk me!!!!:-) seriously made u thnk its gud 2 hav some1 special ha?????wow>>>>>>>>gud improvement!!!!
Get married yaaar......hehehe:-)

Navami.sreekumar said...

njan chammittonnum illa....hhehehe...

Rugma said...

made u thnk :P :P ???? wat do u do da other 23hrs and 50mintues....??? :D :D :D :D

Nammy....singl n comitd layf has its own specialities n problms....so eithr ways it shud b fayn....

Layf is no cake walk baby!!!!

Navami.sreekumar said...

You are right rugma...life is not a cake walk....!:)