About Me

My photo
I am HIS little angel here for a greater cause.I am running this blog to hone my writing skill and widen my thoughts. I am very true to the title"The Mirror Image of my thoughts".

Thursday, March 12, 2009

An EXPERIENCE of mine with my MASTER!

It is something really personal and i didn't want it to be shared as many of you don't know my master.Well, lemme now share it with you...

Then i was the representative of 2nd.A, a smart,talkative ,studious little girl.My world was my master and my days started with swapna teacher's class and ended with a sound sleep with my brothers beside me.

Days passed away and came the day when we were standing one among the queue for the darshan of my master.

HE was then sitting on a chair and his body was covered with a dupatta.Though i was spellbound, somehow I managed to speak to him.I always wanted to have A+ grade in all the exams i wrote. But,the irony of the fate was that i missed it often for a single percentage. I asked GURUJI to touch one of my fingers. One among them was A+ and the other was A grade. Guruji touched in A grade and that was something which a 7 yr old couldnt hold. I could feel my heart sinking with pain. I started to weep and seeing this guruji held me close to his heart and asked me what was the problem. I wanted to speak as HE is the person i love the most but couldnt as my throat got choked.

My father explained everything to guruji and HE said that " YOU WILL GET A+ LATER..OK? THEN EVERYBODY WILL COME TO KNOW THAT". My little heart was not satisfied with the answer he gave and thus i continued weeping.

Years rolled away like the waves of an ocean. Then i was in 12th std,still studious but well balanced.It was may 24th ,the" CBSE results are out". said the newspaper.As my master's words can never remain untouched by the nature, I scored 91 PERCENT(A+) plus SCHOOL TOP.He also gave me an additional gift.."BEST STUDENT AWARD 2007-2008".

Even today, my name is written in golden letters in my school and as HE said everybody came to know my score....I know! Its all because of HIm...and HIS grace...



MY MASTER!
Nothing in my life is untouched by you....
My breath seeks your consent to breath...
Soul no different....

There is no death for my faith in YOU.....though
DEATH IS CERTAIN FOR ME...

6 comments:

Neethu said...

Well,eventhough i've heard before itself the xperience u hav jotted down...reading it made me deeply feel the inner joy in you!!!!MASTERs words always comes true....and you r one among the lucky devotees 2 hav that word from GURUJI years ago!!!!

I loved the last two lines-For me its means a lot n i can see the depth of love n faith in him!!!
Keep blogging!!!!

Rugma said...

keep going into the world of urs....
God might have wrapped somethng pretty 4 u der!!!!

போத்தி said...

Congratulations and do more towards Guruji in some form!

Jai Guru Dev!

Navami.sreekumar said...

Thank you...i was sure the readerslike you will get the exact punch as it is all from my heart!

Navami.sreekumar said...

Yea...HE always gives me gifts....like you!lol

Navami.sreekumar said...

jai gurudev! thanks 4 de comment